My beautiful friend Molly awarded me with the “Stylish Blogger Award”.
I’m feeling very lucky… thanks Molly! 🙂 I’ve mentioned her blog on here a few times, but if you haven’t checked it out yet, you definitely should!
2. I go through phases… of everything. Exercise, a certain food, reading, etc. So when I don’t exercise for a while, I don’t tend to worry about it because I know I’ll be back to it soon.
3. I’m nervous about living with 3 other girls that I don’t know next year. Last year my roommate was a good friend of mine so I wasn’t worried about it (and these year my roommates are my parents haha), but I’ve never met these girls! Although I’m nervous, I’m also very excited.
4. Even though my least favorite color has always been pink, I’ve started to like it more lately. But I don’t like admitting that.
5. I can’t stand to see anyone or anything get hurt. Today, my cat killed a bird and all I could think about was the bird’s family lol.
6. I eat my baked beans with honey.
7. My current goal right now is to win this contest I’ve entered. I am so excited I can barely take it. It ends on May 20th and I can’t stop thinking about it. It would seriously make my day, year, life if I even made it to the final round. More details later! 🙂
8. I love linky parties. I enter almost every single one I see and I love clicking through and finding new blogs.
Since I love linky parties so much, I decided to host my own. No pictures, though, I’m just testing it out. Let me know if you guys like it! Pleeeasse add your yummy treats to the list at the bottom of this post! 🙂
Cake Ball Trifle
*This is soooo adaptable, but using cake balls was probably the best idea I’ve ever had!
I’m passing the “Stylish Blogger Award” on to: