My beautiful friend Molly awarded me with the “Stylish Blogger Award”.
I’m feeling very lucky… thanks Molly! 🙂 I’ve mentioned her blog on here a few times, but if you haven’t checked it out yet, you definitely should!
1. Say seven things about yourself
2. Pass on to other bloggers
3. Contact them and let them know!
I’ve already said 7 things about myself… but I’m going to try and do it again.
1. I’ve never been to a concert. Local concerts, yes, but never a really famous concert. I would love to see Adele, Norah Jones, or Jack Johnson.
2. I go through phases… of everything. Exercise, a certain food, reading, etc. So when I don’t exercise for a while, I don’t tend to worry about it because I know I’ll be back to it soon.
3. I’m nervous about living with 3 other girls that I don’t know next year. Last year my roommate was a good friend of mine so I wasn’t worried about it (and these year my roommates are my parents haha), but I’ve never met these girls! Although I’m nervous, I’m also very excited.
4. Even though my least favorite color has always been pink, I’ve started to like it more lately. But I don’t like admitting that.
5. I can’t stand to see anyone or anything get hurt. Today, my cat killed a bird and all I could think about was the bird’s family lol.
He’s lucky he’s cute.
6. I eat my baked beans with honey.
7. My current goal right now is to win this contest I’ve entered. I am so excited I can barely take it. It ends on May 20th and I can’t stop thinking about it. It would seriously make my day, year, life if I even made it to the final round. More details later! 🙂
8. I love linky parties. I enter almost every single one I see and I love clicking through and finding new blogs.
Since I love linky parties so much, I decided to host my own. No pictures, though, I’m just testing it out. Let me know if you guys like it! Pleeeasse add your yummy treats to the list at the bottom of this post! 🙂
Cake Ball Trifle
*This is soooo adaptable, but using cake balls was probably the best idea I’ve ever had!
- 2 cups crushed up Cake Balls
- 1/2 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heaving whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Beat heavy whipping cream with sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix, 1/4 cup water and 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 1/2 of the whipped cream mixture.
- In another bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix with the other 1/4 cup water and other 1/2 of the can of sweetened condensed milk. Do not add whipped cream to this mixture!
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the cake balls, half of the chocolate pudding mixture, half of the vanilla pudding, half of the chocolate chips and half of the whipped cream in layers. Repeat layers. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving. (or not…)
I’m passing the “Stylish Blogger Award” on to: