Happy National Dessert Day!
I made some pretty delicious Pumpkin Gingersnap Blondies…. but, then I forgot to take pictures of them. So, here are some awesome pumpkin spice cookies instead!
I’m obsessed with Target’s seasonal candy. They always have all the good stuff. I actually never end up really loving any of the candy, but they make for great desserts! These Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses aren’t great on their own, but they are wonderful in these cookies!
Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies
½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, very soft
½ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 ½ cups All-Purpose Flour
1 packet (4.2 oz) Pumpkin Spice Pudding
24 Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses
½ cup chocolate chips
¼ tablespoons milk or heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Place the very soft butter in a medium-large mixing bowl. Add the sugars, salt, vanilla, and stir well. Add the egg and stir until well blended.
3. Add the baking soda, flour, and Pumpkin Spice pudding, mixing until blended.
4. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto light-colored baking sheets. Flatten into disks, using gentle pressure from your fingers.
5. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, until the bottoms and edges are lightly browned; the tops shouldn’t brown, they should still be slightly gooey.
6. Remove the cookies from the oven. Press the Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses into each cookie while the cookies are still warm. Slide the cookies onto a rack to cool completely.
7. Make the glaze by warming the milk until it starts to bubble; either by stove or by microwave. Add the chocolate chips until they are melted. Mix together until the consistency is smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Let cool and eat!