I love having this blog…a few days ago an old friend of mine that I haven’t talked to in forever sent me a message on Facebook:
Anywho- I figured that since you’re into cooking & baking yummy-ness that you might either know what it is or how to do it…& if possible, I’d love it if you could put the recipe up so maybe I could attempt to make it some time.”
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed to crumbs (chocolate animal crackers)
- 1 cup flaked coconut (organic flaked coconut)
- 6 ounces chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips (1 cup) (white chocolate chips, you could also use peanut butter chips)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (homemade sweetened condensed milk, but only because I was out of the canned stuff)
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (walnuts)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Mix graham crackers crumbs (animal cookie crumbs) and melted butter until it becomes dough like.
- Press the “dough” into the bottom of your dish.
- Layer the coconut and chips in order given in ingredients list.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Top with nuts.
- DO NOT mix together.
- Bake for 25 minutes.