Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful dad’s out there. I’m blessed to have such an awesome one! 🙂 Love you dad!
This is actually not what I made my dad for father’s day, but they’re still yummy and I’ve been meaning to put this recipe up! They’re delicious muffins and fairly healthy for you!
I surprised my dad with one of his mother’s old coffee cake recipes and he loved it. I’ll post the recipe soon!
He loves McDonalds. He goes there to get coffee at least twice a day!
Lemon Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
93 cals each!
1 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. In a large bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla. 2. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Stir ingredients just until moistened.
4. Fold in dried fruit and chocolate chips.
5. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups by the tablespoon.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before
removing from pans to wire racks.