I’ve got probs.
First of all, I haven’t jumped on the pumpkin bandwagon and I’m still making summery, Funfetti-colored cake balls. I have already had: pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin coffee creamer, Starbucks pumpkin latte, store-bought pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin tea, but I have yet to bake pumpkin-flavored food. (Actually, I did, but I forgot to take pictures so it doesn’t count.)
Second of all, I may have overdone it here with the triple flavor combo, but it worked.
So, yeah, I’ve got probs, but it’s okay because I made you cake balls.
These are just like regular cake balls, but instead of frosting, you use melted white chocolate and peanut butter. Yum, yum, yum.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Funfetti Cake Balls
- 1 pre-made cake (Use a box mix or your own recipe)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter, melted (Preferably Peanut Butter & Co Peanut Butter!)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) bar chocolate flavored almond bark
- Crumble your pre-made cake in a bowl.
- Mix in melted peanut butter and white chocolate.
- Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Use a small scoop to form balls of the chocolate cake mixture.
- Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set.