Do any of you remember how obsessed with Biscoff Spread I was a couple of months back?
It was bad. Well, I think the obsession is back.
It must be that I just started my first week of senior year in college with a 21 hour workload. Or it could just be the fact that it’s really good.
I don’t know, you decide.
These rice krispie treats may look boring and normal, but trust me, the taste is far from boring and normal. Deeelliiiccciiioouusss.
Try it for yourself!
Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats
Adapted from: Rice Krispies
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- 7 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Biscoff Spread.
- Add (Kellogs) rice krispies cereal. Stir until well coated .
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.