This is what you have to do:
-Write 3 things you like about your looks.
1. I like my face.
2. I like my hair.
3. I like my nails.
-Write 3 things you appreciate about your personality.
1. I like that I’m honest.
2. I like that I can (sometimes ;)) make people laugh.
3. I like that I would be willing to help anybody out that needed it.
-Write about something you find beautiful in other people.
I love when people are caring and compassionate. I think that anybody can be beautiful as long as they’re pretty on the inside.
-Award as many other people as you like and let them know!
How about if you’re reading this, you can do it on your blog and say it’s from me! 🙂 You’re all deserving of it.
In other news, I made a breakfast pie.
4 sausage patties
¾ cup cheese
Seasoned salt to taste
Topping (optional… I kind of thought it was too much with the crust):
1 cup all-purpose flour1 teaspoons baking powder1/8 teaspoons salt4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 12 pieces1 tbs milk or buttermilk
2. Boil potato until it starts to get soft, but not completely cooked. Set aside.
3. Cut up sausage patties and microwave for 1 minute, or until warm, but not completely cooked.
4. In a saucepan, combine potatoes, sausage, and eggs. Keep stirring on stove for about 1 minute.
5. Layer pie shell with the ¾ cup cheese and potato, sausage, and egg mixture. Salt to taste.
6. *Optional: Mix first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry cutter until it forms small crumbs. Add milk.
7. Layer topping over the pie.
8. Bake 30-40 minutes or until edges are golden brown.