I kinda like Harry Potter, a lot.
“Are you watching Harry Potter while you write this?”…
…Okay, well, if anything, it’s a HEALTHY obsession. About as healthy as these brownies… which are very healthy…since the marshmallows disappear when you bake them.
P.S. If you don’t like Harry Potter, sorry… you’ll like the brownies, though. I promise.
P.P.S. My boss is really, really cool and lets me sell yummy goodies at our store on Saturdays now, so I sold these, and they were goooonnne by the end of the day. They’re delicious.
Disappearing Marshmallow Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Using a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butterscotch chips and butter together in the microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix in the melted butterscotch chips, then the flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth. Stir in the marshmallows and chocolate chips last. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven. Cool, and cut into squares.